How Costs are Covered at WCA

Tuition and fees cover only about 65% of what it actually costs to educate a student here—leaving an unfunded gap of about 35% for every student. Tuition does not cover program enhancements or facility improvements—it just helps keep our school running. This means that every student at WCA actually receives a substantial form of tuition assistance.

We depend upon all parents involvement in fundraising activities to fund the remaining 35%. This difference between tuition and actual cost is made up through our fundraising events and letter appeals to our current families, alumni families, friends, businesses and churches. Your direct participation in responding to these appeals and actively supporting the fundraisers are crucial to this school’s ability to succeed. This is a parent-sponsored school that cannot continue its educational ministry to students without the meaningful, sacrificial support of our parents and donors. We are not eligible for direct government funding of any kind, nor do we desire it for a number of reasons. Our tuition rates are one of the lowest in Canada for Private Christian Education. We work very hard to keep it that way. We know that the education of your children does not cost, it pays because you are investing in your children's future. As a registered charity with the Canada revenue agency we are able to give you tax receipts for a portion of your suggested tuition donation amount.

Diagnostic Testing Fee (one-time) $50

Registration Fee (yearly) $50 before June 21 and $75 after June 21

Tuition Suggested Donation (12 equal Monthly Payments of:)

Suggested Donation for One Student $333.33

Suggested Donation for Two Students $645.83

Suggested Donation for Three Students $958.33

Suggested Donation for Four Students $1270.83

The cost of most curriculum  is covered by tuition as well as most School Supplies and most field trips. Some field trips and student convention require additional fees.

Admissions Procedure

WCA admits students of any race, colour, nationality, and ethnicity to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at this school. Each student, as well as their parents, must be in agreement with the goals and vision of the school, and must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Administration of the school.

Students over the age of twelve typically do not transition well from the public school system to the ACE system, therefore it is the policy of WCA to accept these applications on on individual basis with the approval of the majority of the school board and/or if they have a sibling already attending WCA.

After the Enrolment Application and Fees are received, parents and students are contacted for an interview, as space is available. Assessment will determine the eligibility of the applicant. Students Enrolling will be tested to determine academic placement in each subject.

All new Students are Admitted on Probation for the First Two Months

1. Parents visit Woodstock Christian Academy
2. Parents watch a School of Tomorrow video presentation on the premises
3. Parents and students read the WCA Parenting School Relationship Handbook and Student Handbook
4. Application to attend WCA is submitted, accompanied by the application Registration Fee and a copy of the student's latest report card
5. WCA office will schedule an interview time for both parent and student. During the interview any unanswered questions or concerns may be addressed
6. Once clarification is made, both parent and student need to be in agreement with regards to enrolment. The WCA Commitment Form must be signed by all parties
7. Parents will be notified of acceptance to the school in writing by the last week in August. Twelve post-dated cheques must be provided to WCA if you decide to take advantage of the monthly option.

To take the free online diagnostic tests please visit:

To view curriculum or to visit their online store visit

WCA Student Application 2014.pdf WCA Student Application 2014.pdf
Size : 426.469 Kb
Type : pdf